About Patti Drach Fiore
I am an accomplished contributor with extensive experience providing progressive levels of leadership for global industry-leading companies. An engaging, enthusiastic, and results-driven marketing and sales enablement professional, I have a demonstrated track record in the technology, financial, and professional services verticals. I am a creative marketing strategist with a passion for and expertise in brand development, content development, and sales cycle alignment—and a proven marketing and enablement architect delivering multi-channel campaigns from concept to execution. Moreover, I am skilled in strategic planning and implementation; able to prioritize and multitask effectively; and adept at achieving business objectives within time and budget.
My areas of expertise include:
- Demand generation
- Account-based marketing
- Indirect and direct channel enablement
- Buyer behavior and the buying cycle
- The sales cycle, sales models, and sales methodologies
- Marcomm project scoping and management; vendor selection, communication, and management; and procurement processes and management
- Program pricing and budget maintenance
Check out my LinkedIn profile here for more information on my 25 years of experience.